We are very pleased to present the company’s Annual Report for the financial year 2018.
Some key highlights:
- Profit: EUR 1.37 million.
- Little less than 110,000 closed contracts and operational forecasts in the total amount of 8.1 TWh.
- In 2018, Slovenia was a net importer of electricity, the imports accounting for 16.4 percent of Slovenia’s electricity consumption.
- Little less than 3,600 production units in the Support Scheme, which represented approximately 15 percent of Slovenia’s installed capacity.
- Little over EUR 135 million paid support for the RES and CHP production, which covered just under 7 percent of Slovenia’s annual electricity consumption.
- Implementation of several knowledge transfer projects in Georgia, Ukraine and North Macedonia.
- Information and awareness activities carried out under the company’s brand Trajnostna energija (“Sustainable Energy”); we received an award for our animated TV series Lepši svet (“A Better World”).
- We obtained the ISO 27001 information security certificate.
More information can be found in the company’s Annual Report.
Categories: | Tags: | Comments: (0)
| View Count: (828) | Return